Candle Care Tips
1. Light your candle for 2-3 hours on the first burn and in a well-ventilated room away from drafts to prevent sooting or an uneven burn, and away from flammable materials.
2. Trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting. Long, or crooked wicks can create smoking, sooting or high flames.
3. Keep the wax pool clear of any wick trimmings and by snuffing the candle out rather than blowing. The debris can act as a second wick and cause the wax to melt unevenly.
4. Never leave a burning candle unattended and ensure it's on a level, heat-resistant surface. Be aware the vessel can become extremely hot and handle with care.
5. Ensure to stop burning the candle when 5-10mm of wax remains at the bottom and keep an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.